23 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

An outfit with my Brand New Bag!

I know that I promised an outfit post with my new bag from paraligo.com. But when you have to take care of many other things in an afternoon most times you are forced to undo your promises. Anyway. At least I managed to earn two three poses of the outfit before leaving for the event. Influenced by a photo I found on Just Smile With Style I remembered that I have a faux fur and added it to my outfit!

Το ξέρω πως είχα υποσχεθεί ένα outfit post με την καινούρια μου τσάντα από το paraligo.com. Όμως όταν έχεις να φροντίσεις για πολλά άλλα πράγματα σε ένα απόγευμα αναγκάζεσαι να αναιρέσεις τις υποσχέσεις σου. Τέλος πάντων. Τουλάχιστον κατάφερα να βγάλω δύο τρείς πόζες από το συνολάκι πριν φύγουμε για την εκδήλωση. Επηρεασμένη από μια φωτογραφία που βρήκα στο Just Smile With Style θυμήθηκα πως έχω ένα faux γουνάκι και το πρόσθεσα στο συνολάκι!

The photo of my inspiration from Just Smile With Style via Caroline's Mode

My outfit! Αυτά που δεν φαίνονται: Λευκό πουκάμισο και μαύρη βερμούδα (το μαύρο που βλέπετε από μέσα).

What you can't see:White shirt and black shorts  

Τα παπούτσια είναι Zara! (με έκαναν να αισθάνομαι πολύ θηλυκή)

Shoes are from Zara. Last minute purchase. Made me feal really sexy!

Το βραχιόλι με πέρλες είναι από τη σειρά Royal της Oriflame! (θα μιλήσουμε αύριο γιαυτό)

My bracelet is from the Royal collection by Oriflame! (more about this tomorrow)
    photos by Christina P.

Καλή Χριστουγεννιάτικη εβδομάδα!

Enjoy the Christmas Week!






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...