22 Ιουλίου 2015

Dream Shoes!

I have a thing for high heels. That's why I 've created a board on pinterest called Dream Shoes!


Photographer Bobby Doherty for New York Magazine
                       picture via pinterest 

Today I got an email that informed me of a Neiman Marcus shoe sale up to 70%. The following are the pieces I singled. From $50 and up I think some serious purchases can be made! Just click on each shoe.



What do you think of my choices? I personaly can't seem to find a favorite. I would love to have one of each!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to follow on:


 facebook and 
Kisses!


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...