12 Οκτωβρίου 2015

A Necklace, a Bracelet and an Outfit to Match!

I like to create with different types of chains. Mix them up using different colors and materials.
That's what I did with these two pieces in the pictures. For the necklace I used a plastic and a brass chain and for the bracelet the same plastic chain with a white metal one.





    pictures by Christina P. 

I would love to style these two pieces of jewelry with a faux fur vest. Vests are unique for autumn weather.
The first in row by Stella Jean is an absolute favorite!



To complete the outfit, what would you think of faux leather? I mean this deep V Culotte is amazing!!!

Probably I would go for the pants though. For a safer look.

And to top the outfit I would choose loafers. Check out these tres chic French Connection Loafers!
       

                               Do you ever style your outfit based on your jewelry? 


and instagram 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...