6 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Looong Red Tassel Earrings!

Hallo again! Hope you had a fabulous Monday and wish your week is going great.

Today I'm going to show you one more piece of my new jewelry collection which is entirely inspired by my lovely island Crete.

Tassel earrings are really in fashion these days so I decided to make a few pairs in various colors. My first pair is red combined with tiny turqoise stones and red, white and blue beads made of plasticine. I got little creative when taking the pictures(instagram is keeping me inspired).
 I put a red sephora lip crayon, a red nail polish by Korres and spiced up the photo by adding a bit of green with an avocado from our garden.
 I also used my favorite sheepskin rug (by the way I found a beautiful sheepskin rug at One Kings Lane for $89. Go check it out here).


 

pictures by Christina P.

I visualize wearing these earrings with a long turquiose dress, red shoes and a red and white bag.



And I believe they are a unique pair for these two beauties!
Why you can even wear them with a white, black or even red dress. 


Do you like the earrings? What would you pair them up with?




P.S You can shop the look by clicking on the pictures!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...